How is Progressio Ireland Funded?
In order to carry out our important work, Progressio Ireland relies on 75% government funding through programs such as Irish Aid, leaving 25% of funding dependant on private companies and individuals. Without this support, it would not be possible to fund our projects and development workers around the world.
Where Does my Money Go?
Last year 81% of Progressio Ireland’s money was spent on advocacy work and funding Development Workers. The average 3-year cost for Progressio to place a Development Worker in a project country is €70,000, with €30,000 in costs the first year and €20,000 in the second and third years. The remaining 19% of funds are spent on the essential costs that allow Progressio Ireland to function effectively and efficiently as an international development organisation.
Why Donate to Progressio?
Your generous donation changes lives. Many in the developing world live without the basic tools to live a stable, sustainable life. By donating to us you fund the work of our skilled development professionals who work with the poor and marginalised to provide them with the skills and education to build sustainable communities. Your money is essential in giving the world’s disadvantaged the ability to have greater influence over their own lives by teaching them to assert themselves politically, to develop environmentally-friendly resource management techniques, and to educate them on the dangers of such diseases as HIV/AIDS. By donating to Progressio you help work toward a sustainable and just world.
There are several different ways to donate to Progressio Ireland. Read more about each option below to determine which is right for you.
Simply click on the button below to donate the amount of your choice:
Have you considered including Progressio in your will?
Leaving a legacy is a wonderful way of supporting a cause that is close to your heart. How much you decide to leave is totally up to you. We at Progressio are grateful for any size of gift and assure you that it will have an impact.
Progressio is part of the www.mylegacy.ie/ network. Please click on the link for more information.
You can also send a cheque by post to the address below: